Sunday, July 6, 2008

SLY Video 08/07/05

Here's footage from my last session on SLY. After an easy out lap, I found Dai-san in his AE86 drifting around the outside of the corners for a lap or two before giving him a little more space and also dropping back so I could get a fast lap in. Some where along the way between fast and rest laps, I found Aki's Mines GT-R R33 behind me with Sunako-san at the wheel. I left space on the inside on the last corner and sure enough, he popped through and the chase was on. That GT-R is fast! I probably pulled one of my fastest laps trying to keep up and it was great to watch as the machine buried into the road ahead and left me for dead. What a cool way to end the day. Btw, sorry Miquel - I would have tried to follow you for some footage too if I had of realized it was the last lap of the day as I was trying to take an easy lap...



Anyway, here's the footage. Enjoy!

No comments: