Monday, October 6, 2008

Party Race 08/09/20 - Video

Finally I managed to get the time to get the video of my last race out of the camera and up on the Internet. I learned a lot from this race and even though I was at the back it was one of the most enjoyable races so far. I made a huge amount of mistakes as seemingly all of my smooth driving was forgotten and replaced with a mountain of under and over steer showmanship. If anyone was behind me they probably would have been scared out of their mind at the rate my back went out during these 20 odd minutes. The only reason I made it around in one piece is because the roadster is such an awesome handling fun car. Well done Mazda and well done D-Technique on setting it up for me. Now I just gotta fix my driving and go faster :-)

So without further ado, Enjoy the show!

2 comments:

TAKA said...

it is good to see your video racing with the cars of the same make. It makes perfect sense to race.

Tom, looking at that I can conclude that you are going WAY too fast into the corner. So many time I saw you fought the car and firstly understeer then oversteer, then the car in front got away.

Some corners that you did slow down the car and the tyres squealed less. You are actually tonnes faster.

Tom said...

I'm glad it makes perfect sense to you that we race roadsters :-)

Yeah, after this race, I watched Oi-san(大井) drive in the media race and marveled at just how quite he was compared to most cars. I definitely think I make my tires scream too much in general.

Tom.