Thursday, November 13, 2008

Preview of 1 hour Endurance Race

Sunday is nearly on us. This Sunday is the last Party Race in the series for this year and finishes with a 1 hour endurance race. Poor Tweety! Fortunately, I am not allowed to race the hour alone and must race with either 1 or 2 other drivers as my partners. I was hoping to have the opportunity to race with 2 of my local heros but as fate would have it, one of the guys can't make it this time round. I do get to race with the other guy though and he is very good!!! I'll announce after the race who he is :-)

My partner will get to drive Tweety around the Tsukuba for the first time this Saturday to practice for Sunday. I'm very excited as it's practically the first time I've handed her over to someone else on their own for a session and I'm also looking forward to seeing some speedy times set while trying to save what's left of the tires for Sunday :-O

If you have time, come see us race on Sunday. Qualification is at 11:20 and the race starts at 15:20. I've a feeling the Sun is going to be quite low and bright on the last corner...

No comments: